Tuesday, January 3, 2017

So, How Did They Do?

As long time listeners will know, before Rouge One came out, I was a bit worried about the big job that the Lucasfilm marketing job had in front of them.  And as we got closer to the release date, I became a bit critical of what they were doing.  So, what do I think, now that the film is out?  Well, take 4 minutes and 47 seconds to find out!

In this episode I ask some questions that I would like to hear your thoughts on.  Please, email me at TwelveParsecsPodcast@gmail.com, or connect to me on any of my social media links!

And please, don't forget, there's still time to enter our end of the year Star Wars merchandise give away contest!  It's free to enter, and the prizes are free too!  Just leave us a review on iTunes and/or Stitcher to get your name in the old Stormtrooper helmet for our random drawing.  Please see episode 30 for more details!  Thanks for playing!
http://twelveparsecspodcast.blogspot.com/2016/11/giveaway-contest-time.html