Monday, January 2, 2017

Top Five: My Favorite Lines From Return of the Jedi

Previously, I told you all about my Top Five favorite lines from A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back.  Well, it's time to complete the holy trilogy today with Return of the Jedi!

These are my top five favorite lines TODAY.  Ask my again tomorrow, and they may change!

What are your favorites?  I wanna know!  Email me at TwelveParsecsPodcast@gmail.com, or connect with me on any of my social media accounts!

And please, don't forget, there's still time to enter our end of the year Star Wars merchandise give away contest!  It's free to enter, and the prizes are free too!  Just leave us a review on iTunes and/or Stitcher to get your name in the old Stormtrooper helmet for our random drawing.  Please see episode 30 for more details!  Thanks for playing!
http://twelveparsecspodcast.blogspot.com/2016/11/giveaway-contest-time.html