Friday, May 18, 2018

Head Canon & Patreon

Do you have any ideas about Star Wars that aren't really part of the story, but make sense to you?  Little back stories or technical details that logically fill in gaps in the saga, in your mind?  I do!  And here are five of them.

Thank you to my daughter Grace for the topic of todays show.  I thought it was so great, I just started recording.  I should have scripted it, because I did go a little long today, but oh well, let's just roll with it, shall we?  ;-)




PS - We launched the Less Than 12 Parsecs Patreon today.  It's still a work in progress.  I'm trying to come up with some better rewards.  If you have any ideas, let me know!  But in the meantime, please I thank you for any support you can send my way.  Every dollar earned will get me that much closer to attending Star Wars Celebration 2019!

www.patreon.com/LT12P