Thursday, January 11, 2018

LT12P Conversation #0001

As everyone knows, Less Than 12 Parsecs IS the fastest Star Wars podcast in the galaxy!  My goal is to produce episodes that are only 5 minutes in length.

Well, starting today, I'm dipping my toes into some long form content.  Welcome to the first episode of LT12P Conversations!

So, here's the premise...  Every week, or every other week, I will sit down with one star wars fan, and I will ask them one Star Wars questions, and then we will  discuss that one Star Wars topic.  It's going to be a deep dive into the nerdier side of Star Wars minutia.

Oh, and, just to let you know, I do not give my guests the questions in advance of the conversation, I like to make them think on their feet!

Two caveats however...  Because this show IS under the LT12P banner, it is still going to be shorter/quicker/faster then most other Star Wars podcasts out there.  We are shooting for a 20 or 30 minute length, no more.

Also, even though I say one question, one topic, that's not completely true.  I am more then certain our conversations will take us off on tangents and down hyperspace lanes we never expected to explore.  That's all part of the fun of geeking out over Star Wars!

So, sit back, relax, and enjoy this conversation I had with my good friend and yours, Mr. Ryan Dassing?  What question did I ask him?  Well, you'll have to listen to find out!