Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Podcaster Spotlight: Jason Flatt from Holy Star Wars

As I continue to slowly work on The Star Wars Podcast Master List (www.StarWarsPodcastMasterList.com), I discover more and more shows that I had never heard before.  And every now and then, I find one that is unlike anything else I have ever heard before.

One such show is Holy Star Wars, by Jason Flatt.  This show is intelligent, thoughtful and deep.  I've learned a few things, and looked at Star Wars a little different now, thanks for Holy Star Wars.  Today,  I am happy to Jason on the show for a brief chat.




Holy Star Wars!
Description - In-depth discussion, myths & legends, thoughts for fuller living, and radio drama, all rolled into one!
Website - www.holystarwars.weebly.com
Email - holystarwars@gmail.com
Twitter - @holy_star_wars
iTunes - itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/holy-star-wars!/id1191936049
Stitcher - www.stitcher.com/podcast/holy-star-wars
Google - play.google.com/music/listen?u=0#/ps/Iayal7evtvnbcclt3xdotrzvfba
Soundcloud - www.soundcloud.com/holystarwars