Monday, April 24, 2017

Gut Reaction: Book Review for April 24th, 2017

I'm starting a new feature on the show this week.  Since I add new volumes to my Jedi Library each week, am going to use this opportunity to share my purchases with you and quickly review them, in under five minutes.  Less than a true review, these are just my "Gut Reactions" about the books!

This weeks purchases are...

Star Wars - Lords of the Sith: Guide to the Dark Side (The Best of Star Wars Insider) - www.amazon.com/gp/product/1785851918

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story - The Official Mission Debrief - www.amazon.com/gp/product/1785861581

Star Wars Widevision: The Original Topps Trading Card Series, Volume One - www.amazon.com/gp/product/1419724495

Note: Due to the STOOPID tax laws of my state, I am not allowed to be an Amazon Affiliate, so I make no money if you purchase these items.  But don't let that stop you, please, pick up a copy for yourself!