Monday, March 13, 2017

The Star Wars Podcast Master List

Today I hit a very important milestone on my other Star Wars project, The Star Wars Podcast Master List.  What is it?  Have a listen and find out!


If you have a Star Wars podcast that is not yet listed on the SWPML, or, if one of your other favorite Star Wars is not yet listed on the SWPML, then please, let me know!  Email the following details & links (or as many of them as the show has), and I will get the show listed right away!

  • Show Title
  • Host(s)
  • Description of the Show
  • Website
  • Network (if it's part of one)
  • iTunes
  • Stitcher
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Those are the main links I'm looking for.  But, I will also list links to...

  • YouTube
  • Instagram
  • Soundcloud
  • Pinterest
  • Tumblr
  • PodBean
  • TuneIn
  • Patreon
  • TeePublic
  • Libsyn

And any other important links the show may want to share!  Thank you for your help!