Sunday, March 26, 2017

One Hundred Episodes!!!

So today is the day, a milestone has been reached...  Today is the 100th episode of less Than 12 Parsecs!

Today I look back at our first 99 episodes with that classic broadcasting short-cut, a clip show!  Can I do it in under five minutes?  Actually, no, today I clock in at just over six minutes, but it's the thought that counts!

If you haven't noticed it by now, I've changed the show logo.  This new design is from James Volpe.  Please check out his work at www.facebook.com/VOLPEdesign

And as I mentioned in the last MiniRig MiniEpisode (What? You don't know what a MiniRig MiniEpisode is?  Then you need to subscribe to the show on iTunes, Stitcher, or you favorite pod-catching app, as so not to miss these fun little one minute episodes!), today we are offering t-shirts!

I've set up shop on TeePublic, where you can get a shirt with the new logo, OR, if you like to rock it old school, you can also get the classic design as well!  Check them out at...

New Logo - http://tee.pub/lic/UHe6R_OpNPE
Classic Design - http://tee.pub/lic/ShJC3iIKwRc

Looking ahead to the next 100 episodes, there is so much more I want to do.  But sadly, my lack of free time prevents me from accomplishing all of these goals.  (If I had free time, I wouldn't be doing a five minute podcast in the first place!)  Oh well, I'll have to just make do the best that I can.

Thank you so much for listening for these first 100 episodes.  And I hope you stick around for the next 100!  May The Force Be With You!