Saturday, March 4, 2017

Figures Wanted!

Hey there! I am over due for my monthly Kenner Action Figure. As long time listeners will know, I am not a toy collector, but I am slowly collecting all the original vintage Kenner action figures. I try to get one a month. Anyway, I need one for this month.

 So, if you have a loose, clean, near mint figure with its accessories I'd like to buy it for a fair price. But here's the thing... I don't want you to tell me what the figure is before you sell it to me! Just send it to me, so I can unwrap it live on the show like it's Christmas Morning 1979! As long as it's a figure I do not already have it's cool! 

Here are the figures I already have...
 2-1B Medical Droid
C-3PO
AT-AT Driver
Hammerhead
Imperial Royal Guard
Logray
Luke Skywalker in Hoth Gear
Lobot
Walrus Man

 So, if you have a figure you'd be willing to sell me, please let me know in the comments below. Thank you!