Wednesday, February 1, 2017

My Star Wars Bucket List

I've made peace with the fact that Star Wars will out live me, but I've never considered what Star Warsy things I would like to do before I take my last breath.   Until now!  So today, I bring you my Star Wars bucket list!

What's on your Star Wars bucket list?  I wanna know!  Email me at TwelveParsecsPodcast@gmail.com, or connect with me on any of my social media accounts.  Thanks!




And dont forget, you can win the Kanan-styled sleep mask. Simply post a sleep-themed Star Wars photo on Twitter, use the hashtag #SleepyStarWars and tag both @TwelveParPod and @SWSkyhoppers. What is a sleep-themed photo? Let us see your favorite Star Wars pajamas, or your bed with the Star Wars sheets, blankets and pillows, or maybe it's a photo of you snuggled up with your favorite Star Wars plush toy and bed time story book. Or anything else you can come up with! We will pull a name from random on February 28th! Thanks for playing, and good luck!

And, here is the episode of The Expanded Fandomverse where we spoke with Scott Loxley.