Sunday, November 27, 2016

Special Guest Ryan Dassing

Today's episode is a quick discussion with listener Ryan Dassing.  Ryan wanted to discuss how the sequel trilogy could possibly play with the idea of Anakin Skywalker being "The Chosen One".  It's a big topic, but we only have three minutes, so we only touched the tip of the iceberg.  - Have more to add to the topic?  Let me know!  Email me, leave a comment below or connect with me on social media.

And come back tomorrow, when I force Ryan to sit through my ten stoopid questions.  Ten questions, and he only has ten seconds to answer them.  How will he do? Find out tomorrow!


And don't forget, you have just 38 days to enter our end of the year Star Wars merchandise giveaway contest! Please see episode 30 for all the details! - http://twelveparsecspodcast.blogspot.com/2016/11/giveaway-contest-time.html