Wednesday, September 7, 2016

The Saga Begins

No, the title of this episode is not in reference to the classic Weird Al song (have I mentioned I've performed on stage with Mr. Yankovic multiple times in the past? Oh, I have?  Ok, I'll shut up now.), but rather it is about the beginning of my classic Kenner Star Wars Action figure collection!

As I mentioned in Episode #0005, "Going Classic Kenner Collection Crazy", I am going to try and collect all the original Kenner Star Wars  action figures, and chronicle the experience here on the podcast. Well, my first figure has arrived! It comes from my good friend, Mr. Jason Collier, from The Expanded Fandomverse podcast.

I did not know which figure he was sending me, and when the package arrived the other day, I did not open it. Instead, I waited until today to record the experience here on the show. So please, sit back and enjoy my Christmas in September, as I open the package he sent me, and I squeal like a schoolchild.  (Sorry about that.)

If you have a figure you would like to sell to me, (or give to me), please let me know!   If you haven't figure that I add to my collection, you will be welcomed as a guest on the show. How awesome is that?!

PS - Because I  don't want to give away the surprise of which figure he sent me, I'm going to wait a few days before I post photos. Spoilers you know!

PPS - Check out the video of the unboxing on YouTube! (Coming soon!)


PPS - Check out the video of the unboxing on YouTube!



And please, be sure to check out Jason Collier on The Expanded Fandomverse