Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Podcaster Spotlight - Derek Daniel from Project Padawan

I love Star Wars podcasts, and not just my own! And I love giving Star Wars podcasters a place to promote their products. That's why I started a Facebook group called "Star Wars Podcasts and Podcasters". Please come join us!

It's my hope to get as many fellow Star Wars podcasters on this show. My first guest is Mr. Derek Daniel. Please take two minutes to learn more about his great show!


Derek's Links...
Website - www.ProjectPadawan.com
Facebook - www.Facebook.com/ProjectPadawan
Twitter - @project_padawan
YouTube - https://youtube.com/channel/UCeNlyw2y9xbGoKcP19wrL-A

AND, if you have a Star Wars podcast, we would love to have you in the Podcasters Spotlight!  Just let us know!  TwelveParsecsPodcast@gmail.com