Sunday, January 21, 2018

Acting! (The OT Edition)

As you know, the actors in Star Wars are just that... Actors!  And while we love them in their Star Wars roles, they have also played other great parts in other great films.  In today's episode, I take a look at the main actors from the Original Trilogy, and share my favorite performances of theirs, from other films. -- Check back later in the week when I cover the Prequels, Sequels and Stand-Alone Films.


PS - I apologize for the sound quality on this one.  I had some technical difficulties today.  Too many darn gremlins in the gears, messing things up for me!

PPS - This week, I was invited onto the Nerfherder Council Podcast to chat about Episode VIII.  It was a lot of fun, and I didn't embarrass myself too much!  Please, check it out at... http://nerfherdercouncil.com/shows/the-last-jedi-roundtable-wtf-moments-nhc-january-21-2018/