Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Gut Reaction: The Han Solo Cast Photo

Sometimes I will see something in the world of Star Wars, something that deserves a review or an opinion. But, because this is Less Than 12 Parsecs, I don't have time to give you an in-depth think piece. So instead,  all I have time to share is my gut reaction.

Today's episode is my gut reaction to the untitled Han Solo film cast photo that was released yesterday. Actually, it's not my gut reaction about the photo, but my opinion about some of the news that was shared in the Star Wars.com story that went along with the photo.

Don't have a clue what I'm talking about? And please take four minutes to listen to the show to figure it all out!


And dont forget, you can win the Kanan-styled sleep mask. Simply post a sleep-themed Star Wars photo on Twitter, use the hashtag #SleepyStarWars and tag both @TwelveParPod and @SWSkyhoppers. What is a sleep-themed photo? Let us see your favorite Star Wars pajamas, or your bed with the Star Wars sheets, blankets and pillows, or maybe it's a photo of you snuggled up with your favorite Star Wars plush toy and bed time story book. Or anything else you can come up with! We will pull a name from random on February 28th! Thanks for playing, and good luck!