Tuesday, September 6, 2016

10 Questions with Allen Voivod

Less than 10 episodes into this project, and I am starting to figure somethings out.  For example, whenever I interview a guest, we will do a two minute "serious" interview (however serious a two minute interview can be!), followed by a second episode where we do 10 stoopid questions, with only 10 second to answer.

So yesterday was Allen Voivod's "serious interview", and now it's time for the 10 stoopid questions!  Please forgive the sound quality. We were in a busy restraint, and I was too close to the microphone. Like I said, less than 10 episodes so far, so I'm still learning!  Thanks for bearing with me!



Allen's Links:
Website - www.SW7x7.com
Twitter - @SW7x7podcast
Facebook - www.facebook.com/sw7x7
Pinterest - www.pinterest.com/sw7x7/