Thursday, April 6, 2017

Darth Taxus

Today, unexpected, Darth Taxus from "Starships, Sabers and Scoundrels" showed up on the show!

I had nothing planned for today, so I was going to just go to bed early, but then I got to chatting with D.T. (as he's known to his friends)(no, not really) and I decided to say "Hey, wanna do an episode?".  So, here's 5 quick mins with Taxus about what he's been up to lately in regards to his Star Wars fandom!




Starships, Sabers, and Scoundrels...
Website - www.retrozap.com/category/shows/starships-sabers-and-scoundrels
Email - SCubedPod@RetroZap.com & s3podcast@gmail.com
iTunes - itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/starships-sabers-scoundrels/id1109659643
Stitcher - http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/starships-sabers-scoundrels
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SCubedPod
Twitter - @scubedpod

PS - Because tonight was unplanned, I apologize, there will not be a 10 Stoopid Questions with D.T. tomorrow.  Sad, I know.  Sorry!