Friday, March 10, 2017

The Star Wars Podcast Awards

The nominations for the 2017 Star Wars Podcast Awards were announced this morning, and I am proud to tell you that Less Than 12 Parsecs has been nominated in the category of Best New Show!  It truly is an honor just to be nominated!

I know that a lot of podcasts out there will post the heck out of this all over their social media accounts, mention it on all their episodes and will be asking for your vote.  I just want to tell you up front that this is not my style.  I really am happy just to have been nominated!

That said, I will be posting across all my accounts about this today, and then probably a second time just before the voting period comes to an end on April 1st.  If you do decide to vote for our little show, I will greatly appreciate it.  If you don't, that's all good too!  I'm happy just to have you as a listener!

Please check it out at www.StarWarsPodcastAwards.com

www.StarWarsPodcastAwards.com
www.StarWarsPodcastAwards.com