Saturday, December 17, 2016

Gut Reaction: Rogue One by special guest Declan McMahon

I'm working on a full length episode (meaning more than 5 minutes long) of Less Than 12 Parsecs, reviewing and recapping Rogue One, (just like every other Star Wars podcast out there!) so look for that later in the week.  Until then, here is my 13 year old sons gut reaction after seeing Rogue One.  Be warned, it's filled with some pretty big spoilers!

What did you think about Rogue One: A Star Wars Story?  I wanna know!  Email, leave a comment below, or look me up on social media!  I cant wait to hear what you have to say!

And don't forget, you have just 15 days to enter our end of the year Star Wars merchandise giveaway contest! Please see episode 30 for all the details! -http://twelveparsecspodcast.blogspot.com/2016/11/giveaway-contest-time.html