Thursday, May 31, 2018

Bonus Episode #0013 - Talking with JD

Sorry, but this is yet another long episode.  And I didn't meant for it to be one!  I was chatting with JD from the Nerf Herder Council, and well, before you know it, an hour had passed!  It started as a Podcasters Spotlight episode, turned into a LT12P Conversations episode, became a Solo review, a Celebration planning session, and it kept going from there!  None the less, I hope you will give it a listen.  Stick around to the end... I promise you there is some good stuff at the end.

I also promise that I will get back to the short shows tomorrow, and the days following.  Thank you for your patience!

PS - We recorded this episode on May 28th.




The Nerf Herder Council...
Website – www.nerfherdercouncil.com
iTunes – itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-nerfherder-council/id1076137721
Stitcher – www.stitcher.com/podcast/adam-drake/the-nerfherder-council
Facebook – www.facebook.com/nerfherdercouncil
Twtter – @NHCPodcast