Monday, March 26, 2018

Listener Submitted Topics Week: Monday

Ok, technically, this is being published on Tuesday (it's just after 1:00am my time) BUT, it is the Monday episode for my full week of episodes where all the topic ideas are submitted from listeners like you!

Up first, Sara Killington asks what are my favorite non-Star Wars role by the actors from the Prequel Trilogy.  Thanks Sara!  Have a listen and find out!

(PS - Tomorrow's episode, and probably Wednesday too, will most likely be released after midnight, it's just when my free time is.  Just wanted to let you guys know in advance.  Thanks!)

(PPS - There is an odd edit in this episode that you will not miss.  I kept saying "Looper" when I talk about another film, so I dubbed in the correct film title after the fact.  But did it in a silly way.  So, now you know. And knowing is half the battle.)