Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Star Wars Sub-Communities

 Today I was thinking about all the different types of Star Wars fans, and Star Wars fandoms.  So I started to create a list of five wacky and weird, (and purely imagine by me), groups of Star Wars fans. But the more I thought about it, the more I thought that these groups of Star Wars fans and fandoms could either be A; already a reality, or B; be something that some people might be into for real, but who just haven’t come together as a Star Wars sub-community yet.    So, while this list may seem like a joke on the surface, I think it might not be for some.

Two of the things I want to mention. First off I did not script this episode, I just recorded it on the spot, all extemporaneous like, and it shows.  And that’s why this episode is a little long. (My original edit was 15 mins long,)  Sorry about that.  Secondly, I don’t know if “sub-communities “ is really the proper word to use here, but I’m not a sociologist, so I’m going with it,  thanks.