Saturday, January 27, 2018

Change Can Be A Good Thing!

Star Wars fans like to complain.  For 21 years now, we've been discussing, debating, and yes, complaining about the changes made to the Original Trilogy.  So today, I thought I would look back and share with you five changes that have been made that I think are changes for the better.  Yes, I have some positive things to say about the tinkering the George Lucas has done to these films!  Have a listen and let me know what you think.



Hey, big thanks to @Rick_Olie_Quote from Twitter for the inspiration for today's episode.  Ric will actually be hosting the show tomorrow to share the changes he DOESN'T like and will tell us why.  And fingers crossed, I hope to have Ric on the show next week!  In the meantime, please follow him on Twitter for some funny stuff!