Saturday, January 14, 2017

Special Guest: Stephen from Roqoo Depot

Not to long ago I discovered a great website that is jammed packed with Star Wars, Sci-Fi and Fantasy news, reviews, editorials and interviews.  That site is Roqoo Depot.  Roqoo Depot also provides a great weekly recap and review of many Star Wars podcasts.  LT12P has been lucky enough to be on the list a few times.  And that got me wondering, who is doing all of this great work?

Turns out it's a gentleman by the name of Stephen, who goes by the screen name Skuldren.  I reached out to him and invited him on the show.  He graciously agreed to come on, and this is our five minute conversation!

And I just want to give a big thank you to Stephen for his patience.  Eagle-eyed listeners will notice that this is listed as Episode 49.  But I have already released Episodes 50 & 51.  Well, due to a technical glitch while recording, I did not capture the last 40 seconds of our discussion.  Stephen was extremely kind and patient and came back on the show a few days later to answer that one last question.  Thanks Stephen!

Oh, and yes, of course I made him sit through the 10 Stoopid questions.  Look for that episode tomorrow!

And one last thing, I am trying to track down Mike Schweg, bh1138 and Dexter Jettster.  These are the screen names of three people who left me reviews on iTunes or Stitcher, and who won prizes in our recent giveaway.  Please email me at TwelveParsecsPodcast@gmail.com so I can get your prizes into your hands!  Thanks!

RoQoo Depot Links...
Website - www.RoqooDepot.com
Facebook - www.facebook.com/roqoodepot
Twitter - @RoqooDepot