Thursday, January 5, 2017

Sad Speculation

Every where I turned on-line today, people were speculating about how Lucasfilm is going to deal with the death of Carrie Fisher in Episode IX.  While it feels a little too soon to me, sadly, it is a discussion we knew we would get to eventually.

In today's episode, I voice my opinion about how they should move forward with the franchise, and I speculate on how this could effect the characters of Luke Skywalker and Kylo Ren.

What do you think should happen?  What do you think will happen?  Please, email me at TwelveParsecsPodcast@gmail.com, or connect to me on any of my social media links!

And please, don't forget, there's still time to enter our end of the year Star Wars merchandise give away contest!  It's free to enter, and the prizes are free too!  Just leave us a review on iTunes and/or Stitcher to get your name in the old Stormtrooper helmet for our random drawing.  Please see episode 30 for more details!  Thanks for playing!
http://twelveparsecspodcast.blogspot.com/2016/11/giveaway-contest-time.html