Saturday, January 28, 2017

Action Figure Number Seven, Eight & Nine

Well, it's that time of the month where I add a new classic Kenner action figure to my collection.  This months figure is actually THREE figures!  Why three?  Listen to the episode to find out.  So, what did I get? Well, listen to the episode to find out!

Thank you to Adam for the new figgiest.  Please check out Adam's awesome toy photography on Instagram.  He can be found @Mandalorian40.

So, here are figures I already have (not including what I opened up on today's episode, because I don't want to give away the surprise!)
  • Lobot
  • Hammerhead
  • Emperor's Royal Guard
  • 2-1B Medial Droid
  • Luke Skywalker (Hoth Battle Gear)
  • AT-AT Pilot
If you have a figure I do not have already, and want to send it my way, please contact me.  Email me at TwelveParsecsPodcast@gmail.com.  I am looking for loose figures, in near mint condition, with their accessories.  I am willing to pay a fair price, but I won't say no to freebies either! :-) And please, don't tell me what you have, I want to be surprised when I open the package!