Friday, December 9, 2016

A Minor Complaint Made With A Head Cold

My days and nights are still pretty busy, but all that will change next week! Until then, thank you for your patience with me.

In the little free time that I have, I actually came up with a pretty good topic for a new show the other day.  BUT, before I could produce an episode, I found that my pal Allen Voivod had done the same thing 24 hours before me!  Have a listen here…sw7x7.com/episode-886-rogue-one-definition-spoiler-changes/

After telling a few people about how our great minds think alike, people told me to do my version of the topic anyway, even Allen!  After some internal debate, I thought it would tweak the topic just a bit and soldier on

So, that brings us to this new episode.  Now, I've said before that we Star Wars fans love to complain.  But, our complaints come from a place of love.  That said, this episode is just me complaining.  (I have a cold, so forgive me if I'm not all that coherent!)

Let me know what you think.  Am I just whining, or do I have a point?  Did I even get my point across? (I have a pretty bad head cold, so I'm not thinking too clearly today!). Please, let me know what you think!  EMail me at TwelveParsecsPodcast@gmail.com, leave a comment below, or connect with me on any of our social media links!

And don't forget, you have just 23 days to enter our end of the year Star Wars merchandise giveaway contest! Please see episode 30 for all the details! -http://twelveparsecspodcast.blogspot.com/2016/11/giveaway-contest-time.htm