Sunday, November 13, 2016

My Non-Political Political Post

Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of episodes lately, but I've been a little under the weather. Feeling better now, so I promise there will be much more to come this week. Thanks for bearing with me!

So this episode today is a non-political political episode. What does that mean?  Well, I've seen a lot of real world politics this week creeping into my Star Wars activities online. And I feel like I had to comment on that. I don't take sides, I just had something I wanted to say. --- Please have a listen, and let me know what you think. I always appreciate the feedback.

And don't forget, you have just 49 days to enter our end of the year Star Wars merchandise giveaway contest!  Please see episode 30 for all the details! - http://twelveparsecspodcast.blogspot.com/2016/11/giveaway-contest-time.html