Friday, November 18, 2016

Action Figure Number Five

As long time listeners will know, once a month I purchase a classic Kenner Star Wars action figure.  Well, it's time to unbox this month's figure!  I go in blind, purchasing figs from friends who know what I have, but I dont know what I've purchased until I open the box.

This month's figure comes from Jason Collier, my old pal from The Expanded Fandomverse Podcast.  He also sent me the first two toys in my collection.  Have listen, or watch the video version, to see what he sent me this time around!  And, be sure to check out his shows as well!

NOTE: The audio on this episode is a little "off".  I don't believe that my microphone was plugged in all the way, so the the built in iPad mic was recording the audio, thus it's a little weak.  Sorry about that, and thank you for bearing with me!




And don't forget, you have just 44 days to enter our end of the year Star Wars merchandise giveaway contest! Please see episode 30 for all the details! - http://twelveparsecspodcast.blogspot.com/2016/11/giveaway-contest-time.html