Monday, September 12, 2016

The Force, Midichlorians, and Pablo's Tweetstorm

Yesterday, Pablo Hidalgo from the Lucasfilm Story Group posted a series of tweets about The Force, Midichlorians and character's ability to tap into The Force.  I've never been a big fan of Midichlorians, but his series of Twitter messages really changed my thinking on some things.

Today's episode was going to be my commentary on what he had to say, but what he had to say was so interesting, that I pretty much ended up just reading what he wrote.  I did have some things to say today, but there's so much that could be said, that there's no way my two minutes could do it justice!

That said, I'm more than happy to discuss these ideas in length with anyone, in person or online.  Let me know if you want to chat!


Pablo Hidalgo's Twitter Account - @pablohidalgo