Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Episode Zero!

After months of saying "I think I'm going to try this."...
After weeks of saying "I'm actually working on this now!"...
And after days of finally doing it...
Here it is, Episode Zero of...
Less Than 12 Parsecs!  The Fastest Star Wars Podcast In The Galaxy!


We're off to a slow start with this episode, which is basically just a short version of what's on the "All About LT12P" page.  You can also hear a lengthier version of this story on a recent episode of The Expanded Fandomverse I sat in on.  I tell the tale at the 31:50 mark.


Come back, because I promise it can only get better from here!

PS - Also, I just wanted to say that yes, there is a lot more work to do around here.  I need to get this show up on iTunes and Sticher and Feedburner (right now we are piggy-backing on the Expanded Fandomverse feed --- I have a hard time with all that RSS stuff, so give me time), I need to set up the Facebook page (you're nothing without a Facebook page!), then I need to think about YouTube and Google+ and a billion other places to share the show!  Ugh!  Anyway, give it time, because I don't have a lot of time to spare!  (You listened to ththe episode, right?!?!?!)